The fun games, events, campaigns in our community continue. This time around, get ready to join in our Alphabetory games, which come with a variety of different word categories for us to seek out, all of which refer to the terminology that we have given. The details are as follows:
🔸 Campaign: Alphabetory
🔸 Total Reward: 300,000 FORW
🔸 Winner: First come first correct first serve (FCFCFS)
🔸 Date: Start now (Random date and time in each round)
🔸 Channel: Discord and Telegram (Random platform for each play round)
How to play
When it’s time to play…
- We’ll give you a starting word, together with the vocabulary categories you have to choose from.
- You have to answer with the words that are in the categories we have given. The first letter of your chosen word must be one of the letters of the word we give you, but not necessarily in alphabetical order. You will have to answer as quickly as possible and be unique among all the answers.
If we set the first word as FORWARD and the category as animals, all you have to do is find a word in the animal category that starts with the letters F, O, R, W, A, R and D to answer, with only 1 word answers acceptable.
- 1st person answers Dog
- 2nd person answers Fish
- 3rd person answers Octopus
- 4th person answers Dolphin
- 5th person answers Ape
- 6th person answers Ant.
- 7th person answers Rat
- 8th person answers Whale
- 9th person answers Rabbit
- 10th person answers Worm.
We can reward the players numbered 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9. For the others,
- the 4th person repeated the letter used by the 1st person,
- just as the 6th player repeated the 5th player.
- In terms of the 10th person, again no rewards because the number of winners in this round has already been reached.
- In addition, duplicate letters such as people 7 and 9 are considered different letters because FORWARD has 2 letter Rs.
🔹 We reserve the right to limit players to just 1 answer or 1 word. If you answer more than 1 word, it will be considered void.
🔹 The number of prizes and number of winners in each round depends on the vocabulary and categories that we define in each round.
🔹 We reserve the right to award a maximum of 30,000 FORW per player.
🔹 We reserve the right to change the rules at any time if we see any game malfunction or any events that cause controversy and the decision of the team is final.
🍀 Get your knowledge, speed and accuracy ready. It’s going to be a good one!